CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 19, 2007

A Day at the Gardens

I'm playing a bit of catch up because these pictures were taken the first weekend in October at the Frederick Meijer Gardens. We went there with our play group and the kids had a ton of fun playing there. The weather was unseasonably warm, as you can see they are dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Rachel really got a kick out of running away from me - kind of her way of playing hide and seek! It's amazing to watch her doing all these fun activities... I can hardly believe that my little girl is no longer a baby. I watch her toddle around and remember that it wasn't long ago that she was just learning to sit up by herself. Look how much she's learned and how big she has gotten!




Here the little ones enjoy a little "tea party" of their own!



Aren't they such cute little friends?


0 comments: