CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

More Broccoli, Please!

It's amazing, but Rachel actually loves her broccoli! I first gave it to her last week and she ate it all up. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that she loves this new green veggie - it's always nice to find something new that I can feed her, since she can be picky! And this is both good for her and one of her new favorites. So much of a favorite, I might add, that when she was eating her dinner and saw the broccoli that I brought out to the table to cool, she decidedly pushed her remaining dinner aside and refused to eat any more of it. All she wanted was that broccoli! And she cried until I gave it to her. Thankfully it cools quickly! And once it was on her tray, she ate it up like it was candy. This made Mommy very happy. I am always glad to provide her with something she likes so much because it makes me smile.



Rich and I both love broccoli, too. So I will be sure to make this for her more often from now on. I thought it was really cute to see her gobbling up these pieces so quickly. The cutest thing is the sound effects - she kinda makes this low, laughing/growling noise when I give her more! Hee, hee. It's just so sweet. Isn't it amazing how the littlest things can make a baby's day?!?!


Go ahead and eat up, sweet little Rachel Roo!!!

0 comments: