CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Introducing... Rachel's 1st Babysitter!

Yes, that's right! I actually hired a babysitter for the first time ever on Tuesday night! This is Morgan. She came highly recommended and I knew I could trust her with my sweet little Rachel. I honestly was not as nervous as I thought I might be. (I only checked in on them once!) With Rich in China, I decided to treat myself to a well-deserved break - a night out with Bridget for dinner and a movie. We went to see Harry Potter and had a nice dinner at the near-by Mexican restaurant, On the Border. We enjoyed some nice conversation and good food. Meanwhile at home, Rachel and Morgan were having a blast together! Morgan told me that they played quite a bit, read stories and had lots of fun. Apparently Rachel was perfectly well-behaved and went to bed without a fuss. What a good girl! Morgan was wonderful and I will certainly ask her to watch Rachel again! Here's a pic. Can't you tell that they are about to have an evening of fun?

0 comments: