CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our November

Okay, so it's been far too long since I lasted posted (Halloween) so I will now attempt to catch everyone up on the past two months! We first begin with November! We celebrated my 29th Birthday! My friend Mindy came over with a beautiful cake, yummy lunch and her two wonderful children to celebrate during the afternoon. We had a great time!




My parents took us out to dinner at Carraba's italian restraunt, which was lots of fun and, as always, a delicious meal! (Sadly, no picture with my parents in it... I must be slacking when it comes to getting a shot with us all in it!)




Rachel played lots of piano with Daddy....




And post-it notes were a hit when she discovered them. She loved taking them off one at a time and sticking them all over... including all over Daddy!!!

0 comments: